11.1.11

Tia Update...

Okay...so I'll try to be brief...Tia ran away Friday..not really ran..went with her friends against her court ordered house arrest...she turned herself in on Saturday afternoon....today was the first day I was able to see her...it was very difficult to watch her walk in handcuffed and chained...she would not look at me...she has been ordered to 45 days of evaluation and 10 more days in DT... I have very mixed emotions...I wish that this were all some crazy nightmare and Tia was the same little girl I had living with me last year... I feel so sad for her and wish that she could get past these next few years with minimal damage....one can hope..

On a lighter note..I miss Smash...I was able to chat with her via facebook this morning....she is having a hard time getting the classes she needs to get her degree...I'm sure that has to be so frustrating but she is going to be the best teacher.....

No comments:

Post a Comment