9.1.11

Sundays are for preparing......

Okay...not much sleep...tossed and turned thinking about Tia...was she warm..comfortable..sad..mad..not knowing these things is very hard...I wish I could have had a conversation with her and calmed her fears...does she know how much I love her and want nothing but good things for her? I hope so...and if not..I hope to have a chance to let her know very soon....

I am going to stay busy today..I meant to do just that yesterday but found myself in a fog switching from reading to playing word challenge on face book...boy do I love to play that game!! It was a true life saver last night....if my thoughts started to wander..I started playing the game....

I think I will cook up a storm today...I enjoy cooking but sometimes it feels like such a waste because it's just me and I end up throwing so much food out...today I will throw caution to the wind..it will be very therapeutic(sp?)...maybe bread...I always struggle with yeast...I know that I shouldn't being that I have been able to take a few extra pounds off and feel so much better...oh well..

I hope that today is one filled with good thoughts..I am going to try very hard..I tend to be negative and forget how lucky I am and how many blessings I receive on a daily basis...I know that if I just quiet my thoughts and be still..there are answers all around me...I have amazing children who in one way or another make me so proud...I have a job that I love...I have friends who always seem to know the right things to say...I am loved....

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry about Tia. Time heals everything, and she'll come around someday. Maybe really far into the future, but someday. Wish I could eat your bread, bring it up to Logan!
    Love you mom.

    ReplyDelete