8.1.11

And so it begins...

I wish that I could fast forward a few years and see a very happy girl who finally realizes her worth in this world...Tia has been arrested...at 15..I can't imagine what might be going through her head...I hope she can feel my love and know that I wish I could take all this pain away...I never imagined being a parent came with this kind of a heartache...the guilt of what could I have done differently keeps haunting my mind...I can't talk to her or see her until monday or tuesday...my heart physically hurts...I feel so sad and wish that I weren't sitting here alone...I need some sort of distraction..will this change Tias path for the better or the worse?? If ever I needed to feel that a higher power was with her and watching over her..it would right now...I have prayed more in the past 5 hours than I think I have in the past 30 years....

No comments:

Post a Comment