12.1.11

Good Mornings begin with coffee....

So I am finally going to work....I am so happy that I love my job...otherwise going away would be that much more difficult..

I hope that Tia will be okay..I know she is safe..warm..fed..and getting sober. I can only hope that this will help her..I am very worried about the influences around her...

I am ready for good things to happen!! :-)..I was able to clean out my house while I've been home..it feels so good to be more organized...last week I threw out 9 bags of trash and this week 4 more...how in the world does one person collect so much junk??..Anyways..glad I was able to get the house in order...

I am looking forward to the weekend...I love spending time with Avery...of course I enjoy Britt and Nick as well..but nothing is better than a grandchild!!! Who would have thought you could love being a grandma so much...its the best!!!

Okay...off I go...

No comments:

Post a Comment