12.12.10

Sundays are the best...

 So yesterday I had the best day.....First I got to enjoy breakfast with Ashley and chat a bit..it's nice to catch up with her..she is pretty excited for Feller to get home from his mfission in a few days....then I got to hang with my grandaughter Avery...we watched Shrek ( of course) and then went to my friend Lyndas open house...Avery was all smiles and such a treat to be with!!!!! She ate tons of sugary treats so I expected her to be bouncing off the walls..but lucky for me, she took a nap and then we headed to dinner with Britt and Nick...thank you for letting me have Aves and  making my day!!!

 Friday night I got the pleasure of going to the Jazz game with my friend Gina!! She has season tickets with awesome seats..I get to be her date when her husband is out of town....we had soooo much fun..we went to Gracies after the game and listened to some good jazz music...

So..a great weekend had by all I think!! I am sitting here updating this blog and watching the most beautiful baby!!(Avery)..and YES..we are watching Shrek...Britt and Nick have gone shopping and the best part is that Britt is going to pick up some Christmas presents for me..how lucky am I??!! Avery, and presents being purchased without having to go to the mall....YES!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment