27.12.10

I am so blessed......

Okay..so I have been super busy trying to be prepared for Christmas...a few set backs with Tia has made my time limited...I don't mind..she is my daughter and I love her and want her to be happy...if she could just get through these teenage years with minimal damage....we'll see!! I have the most amazing children..they bring me so much happiness....we had an awesome Christmas...I was going to make a turkey however it wasn't thawed and my kids teased me about last years Thanksgiving dinner and the extra 3 hours we waited for the turkey to be done...so breakfast feast it was!! lol...I have forgotten to mention that "Fell" is back from his mission.....yay!!! He has been in Australia for the past 2 years and is back with a bit of an accent!!! Ashley is a bundle of emotion..haha..happy,relieved,content...you get the picture...:-)..I'll update more later...

No comments:

Post a Comment